Village Vet Whittlesford are in search of hospital Veterinary Surgeons for full or part time rota's.
Village Vet Whittlesford is a well-established, purpose built small animal hospital. Our facilities are modern and well equipped with full digital diagnostic facilities, on site laboratory, full operating theatres, separate dog and cat hospital wards. We are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This enables the day and night teams to provide emergency care 24/7 as well as ensuring our inpatients receive the care and supervision they require throughout the day and night 7 days a week.
- Highly competitive salary.
- 25 days per annum plus bank holidays plus Birthday
- £1000 CPD allowance with 5 days off to attend
- Village Vet bonus scheme
- RCVS fees paid
- VDS Membership
- Staff discount scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Eye scheme
- Cycle to work
- Relocation package
Information About Us
‘To be recognised as an exceptional and trusted provider of primary veterinary care to our patients and clients within the communities that we serve. Every patient, every client, every visit’.
Village Vet is a progressive, forward thinking, premium veterinary group with small and medium sized first opinion practices, 4 large 24-hour hospitals and a referral centre. Village Vet is based in London, Hertfordshire and Cambridge. We believe in supporting and investing in our staff, investing in our facilities and ensuring that our clients and their pets receive only the very best, modern first opinion or specialist care. Our staff are motivated and encouraged to gain additional certifications across all levels of employment and we offer career progression within our group. We have a strong recognisable brand and we are looking for people who share our vision and our culture. We have over 330 staff members across our 32 sites and are very proud of our achievements and our reputation in the veterinary profession.
Your Main Responsibilities
- PATIENT/CLINICAL CARE - Delivering a high level of clinical care to standards in conjunction with the RCVS Practice Standards Scheme.
- CLIENT CARE - The delivery of client satisfaction to an exceptional level as defined by Village Vet.
- TEAMWORK – Working within the Vet team and wider hospital team, to contribute your skills, efforts and personal strengths to help ensure a harmonious team ethos at all times.