Village Vet has a brilliant opportunity for a Veterinary Surgeon to lead our established Brook Green practice located in beautiful West London. Brook Green has a bonded and committed client base, an experienced and long-standing team and facilities to allow work-up of complex medical cases. If you want to practice gold-standard medicine in a welcoming team that’ll make you happy to get out of bed in the morning – this is the site for you. We have digital x-ray, operating theatre, dental x-rays and access to endoscopy and ultrasound too. Day to day will be a mixture of medical and surgical cases, with OOH provision from our Hampstead hospital, and referral services nearby with London Veterinary Specialists based in Belsize Park. Our nearby specialist team provide a wealth of CPD to augment your personal development including monthly film readings and journal club. Full-time/Part-time/flexible.
- Highly competitive salary
- 25 days per annum plus bank holidays plus Birthday Day.
- RCVS fees paid
- VDS Membership
- £1000 CPD allowance with 5 days off to attend (Higher budget/courses negotiable)
- Staff discount scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Additional CPD for Clinical Coaches
- Village Vet Bonus scheme
Information About Us
‘To be recognised as an exceptional and trusted provider of primary veterinary care to our patients and clients within the communities that we serve. Every patient, every client, every visit’.
Village Vet is a progressive, forward thinking, premium veterinary group with small and medium sized first opinion practices, 4 large 24-hour hospitals and a referral centre. Village Vet is based in London, Hertfordshire and Cambridge. We believe in supporting and investing in our staff, investing in our facilities and ensuring that our clients and their pets receive only the very best, modern first opinion or specialist care. Our staff are motivated and encouraged to gain additional certifications across all levels of employment and we offer career progression within our group. We have a strong recognisable brand and we are looking for people who share our vision and our culture. We have over 330 staff members across our 32 sites and are very proud of our achievements and our reputation in the veterinary profession.
Your Main Responsibilities
- PATIENT/CLINICAL CARE - Delivering a high level of clinical care to standards in conjunction with the RCVS Practice Standards Scheme
- CLIENT CARE - The delivery of client satisfaction to an exceptional level as defined by Village Vet. This includes making all your interactions with clients fully focused on delivering value, exceptional service and warmth to the clients
- TEAMWORK – Working within the team, to contribute your skills, efforts and personal strengths to help ensure a harmonious team ethos at all times