Village Vet Queens Park have a fixed term opportunity for a Veterinary Surgeon. This fixed term contract will run from 3 - 5 months. We ideally would like the candidate to start as soon as possible. Some sole charge (Saturdays) work required and the ability to work independently through the day.
Village Vet Queens Park is a spacious practice situated in a great London location with good transport links. This practice is has another Vet, RVN's, PCA's and Receptionists.
Shift: 45 hours a week.
4 days per week.
Tuesday to Saturday: 8.30am to 6.30pm
Sunday and Monday OFF
- Highly competitive salary
- 25 days per annum plus bank holidays plus Birthday Day. pro rata'd for fixed term.
- RCVS fees paid
- VDS Membership
- £1000 CPD allowance with 5 days off to attend (Higher budget/courses negotiable) pro rata'd for fixed term.
- Staff discount scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
Information About Us
‘To be recognised as an exceptional and trusted provider of primary veterinary care to our patients and clients within the communities that we serve. Every patient, every client, every visit’.
Village Vet is a progressive, forward thinking, premium veterinary group with small and medium sized first opinion practices, 4 large 24-hour hospitals and a referral centre. Village Vet is based in London, Hertfordshire and Cambridge. We believe in supporting and investing in our staff, investing in our facilities and ensuring that our clients and their pets receive only the very best, modern first opinion or specialist care. Our staff are motivated and encouraged to gain additional certifications across all levels of employment and we offer career progression within our group. We have a strong recognisable brand and we are looking for people who share our vision and our culture. We have over 330 staff members across our 32 sites and are very proud of our achievements and our reputation in the veterinary profession.
Your Main Responsibilities
- PATIENT/CLINICAL CARE - Delivering a high level of clinical care to standards in conjunction with the RCVS Practice Standards Scheme.
- CLIENT CARE - The delivery of client satisfaction to an exceptional level as defined by Village Vet.
- TEAMWORK – Working within the Vet team and wider hospital team, to contribute your skills, efforts and personal strengths to help ensure a harmonious team ethos at all times