Village Vet, Berkhamsted require a Veterinary Surgeon who will work with two other Vets in the fantastic location of Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire. This role would suit a Veterinary Surgeon who is able to offer case continuity from consultation through to surgery. Our ideal candidate will have 3+ years experience.
45 hours a week.
5 days Monday – Friday
1:12 Sundays (at St Albans)
EIV & 1 BH per year (at St Albans)
- Highly competitive salary
- 25 days plus bank holidays and birthday
- RCVS fees paid
- VDS Membership
- £1000 CPD allowance with 5 days off to attend (Higher budget/courses negotiable)
- Staff discount scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Additional CPD for Clinical Coaches
- Village Vet Bonus scheme
- Occupational Health Scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Information About Us
‘To be recognised as an exceptional and trusted provider of primary veterinary care to our patients and clients within the communities that we serve. Every patient, every client, every visit’.
Village Vet is a progressive, forward thinking, premium veterinary group with small and medium sized first opinion practices, 4 large 24-hour hospitals and a referral centre. Village Vet is based in London, Hertfordshire and Cambridge. We believe in supporting and investing in our staff, investing in our facilities and ensuring that our clients and their pets receive only the very best, modern first opinion or specialist care. Our staff are motivated and encouraged to gain additional certifications across all levels of employment and we offer career progression within our group. We have a strong recognisable brand and we are looking for people who share our vision and our culture. We have over 330 staff members across our 32 sites and are very proud of our achievements and our reputation in the veterinary profession.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Assume responsibility for surgical and medical cases
- Act as a positive proponent of the practice to staff and clients
- Contribute to the practice policies and procedures
- Assist and encourage other staff and train as indicated
- Actively engage in CPD both self-directed and to assist duties within practice