We are looking for an Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our friendly team of Nurses, Veterinary Surgeons and Specialists on our Day rota. This is a surgery focused role but other general nursing duties will be undertaken.
We are looking for someone to come on board on a 42 hour a week contract. We are looking for an RVN who can help us maintain our gold standard of care and work along side our team of specialists. There are opportunities and encouragement given to further develop your areas of interest.
This position will be based at our London Vet Specialist centre but occasional support of other practices and hospital may be required.
- Highly competitive salary
- 25 days per annum plus bank holidays plus Birthday Day.
- RCVS fees paid
- £500 CPD allowance with 2 days off to attend (Higher budget/courses negotiable)
- Staff discount scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Occupational Health Scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Tax free childcare
Shift: 42 hours a week.
Information About Us
Pet owners across London trust us to look after the needs of their beloved companions. And we take that trust very seriously indeed. At London Vet Specialists we’re committed to delivering the very highest standards of veterinary professional care, alongside plentiful helpings of love and compassion. Our specialists are leaders in their fields, among them pioneers in cutting-edge surgical and diagnostic techniques. We offer veterinary referral at both secondary and tertiary level. Our advanced equipment and facilities allow for optimum patient comfort and faster recovery times. At London Vet Specialists we consider our client service to be amongst the best available. We model our service on the human private healthcare system and go one better.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Always give gold standard care to all patients and clients
- Assisting surgeries
- Uphold practice protocols and standards within the clinic and support your colleagues to do the same
- Ensure all work that is carried out is correctly documented, priced and communicated to clients
- Develop good relationships with clients, running clinics and appointments
- Must be prepared to become a clinical coach