42 hours a week. Mon – Fri (8-4.30pm or 11-7.30pm) 1:2 Saturdays (8.30-1pm) 1 Bank Holiday per year at Winchmore Hill.
Start date: Late summer
RVN required for the busy MetroVet practice located in Wood Green. We are looking for someone to come on board on a 42 hour a week contract and who can help us maintain our gold standard of care. There are opportunities and encouragement given to further develop your areas of interest.
- Highly competitive salary
- 25 days per annum plus bank holidays plus Birthday Day.
- RCVS fees paid
- £500 CPD allowance with 2 days off to attend (Higher budget/courses negotiable)
- Staff discount scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Occupational Health Scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Tax free childcare
Information About Us
‘To be recognised as an exceptional and trusted provider of primary veterinary care to our patients and clients within the communities that we serve. Every patient, every client, every visit’.
Village Vet is a progressive, forward thinking, premium veterinary group with small and medium sized first opinion practices, 4 large 24-hour hospitals and a referral centre. Village Vet is based in London, Hertfordshire and Cambridge. We believe in supporting and investing in our staff, investing in our facilities and ensuring that our clients and their pets receive only the very best, modern first opinion or specialist care. Our staff are motivated and encouraged to gain additional certifications across all levels of employment and we offer career progression within our group. We have a strong recognisable brand and we are looking for people who share our vision and our culture. We have over 300 staff members across our 32 sites and are very proud of our achievements and our reputation in the veterinary profession.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Working as a Veterinary Nurse across all areas of the hospital (Surgery, Procedures, Wards and Consultation)
- Assisting with veterinary procedures
- Ensuring that set nursing practices and protocols are maintained to the current best practice standards
- Clinical Coach to a student