Work from home one day a week.
Our beautiful Maida Vale Practice is set in the heart of West London, close to Notting Hill, Regents Park and Primrose Hill and has an established, loyal and committed client base. You’ll get a host of puppies, kittens, mad-labs and golden oldies to look after and you’ll be part of a dedicated, experienced and knowledgeable team who look after the area’s pets like their own. As well as the normal operating theatre, on site lab equipment and digital x-ray, we also have dental x-ray, ultrasound and physiotherapy equipment in this growing practice. We want someone who can run an ever expanding team, loves clinical and client service and wants to be part of a practice team who love what they do. At this special site there is opportunity for the right individual to further develop the nursing services offered, to become a Clinical coach or develop an interest in practice and performance management.
Shift pattern: Flexible shifts. (42 hours a week, 5 days a week. For full time).
1 bank holiday per (day back in lieu)
- Highly competitive salary
- 25 days per annum plus bank holidays plus Birthday Day.
- RCVS fees paid
- £500 CPD allowance with 2 days off to attend (Higher budget/courses negotiable)
- Staff discount scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Occupational Health Scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Information About Us
‘To be recognised as an exceptional and trusted provider of primary veterinary care to our patients and clients within the communities that we serve. Every patient, every client, every visit’.
Village Vet is a progressive, forward thinking, premium veterinary group with small and medium sized first opinion practices, 4 large 24-hour hospitals and a referral centre. Village Vet is based in London, Hertfordshire and Cambridge. We believe in supporting and investing in our staff, investing in our facilities and ensuring that our clients and their pets receive only the very best, modern first opinion or specialist care. Our staff are motivated and encouraged to gain additional certifications across all levels of employment and we offer career progression within our group. We have a strong recognisable brand and we are looking for people who share our vision and our culture. We have over 330 staff members across our 32 sites and are very proud of our achievements and our reputation in the veterinary profession.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Always give gold standard care to all patients and clients
- Uphold practice protocols and standards within the clinic and support your colleagues to do the same
- Ensure all work that is carried out is correctly documented, priced and communicated to clients
- Develop good relationships with clients, running clinics and appointments
- Must be prepared to become a clinical coach