The Kensal Green practice has been active since 1979 and has provided the very best level of care for domestic pet animals and their owners.
We are looking for a great nurse to join our team on a permanent basis.
- Highly competitive salary
- 4 weeks holiday plus bank holidays (one bank holiday per year to be working is compulsory with a day of your choice back in lieu)
- RCVS fees paid
- £500 CPD allowance with 2 days off to attend (Higher budget/courses negotiable)
- Staff discount scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Weekends paid in addition to salary or time off in lieu
- Holiday entitlement increase with years of service
- Occupational Health Scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Tax free childcare
42 hours a week. Monday – Friday with 1 in 3 Saturday mornings 8.30-1pm
1 Bank Holiday per year
Information About Us
‘To be recognised as an exceptional and trusted provider of primary veterinary care to our patients and clients within the communities that we serve. Every patient, every client, every visit’.
Village Vet is a progressive, forward thinking, premium veterinary group with small and medium sized first opinion practices, 4 large 24-hour hospitals and a referral centre. Village Vet is based in London, Hertfordshire and Cambridge. We believe in supporting and investing in our staff, investing in our facilities and ensuring that our clients and their pets receive only the very best, modern first opinion or specialist care. Our staff are motivated and encouraged to gain additional certifications across all levels of employment and we offer career progression within our group. We have a strong recognisable brand and we are looking for people who share our vision and our culture. We have over 300 staff members across our 32 sites and are very proud of our achievements and our reputation in the veterinary profession.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Always give gold standard care to all patients and clients
- Head Vet and Head Receptionist to maintain excellent standards and generate income
- Uphold practice protocols and standards within the clinic and support your colleagues to do the same
- Ensure all work that is carried out is correctly documented, priced and communicated to clients
- Develop good relationships with clients, running clinics and appointments
- Must be prepared to become a clinical coach