Village Vet Brackenbury and Hampstead have a new opening for a Nurse to join them on the day rota. You will work alongside a very experienced high achieving team in a friendly environment.
Both sites have a team of dedicated vets and nurses and allied support from our neighbouring referral arm; London Veterinary Specialists. The dynamic teams currently consists of over 15 veterinary surgeons with varying degrees of experience from certificate holders to junior doctors, over 13 RVN’s, 3 student nurses, 7 Pet Care Assistants and a well-staffed reception, admin and support staff team.
Shift pattern: 42 hours a week, Monday to Friday, 3 days at Brackenbury practice and 2 days at the Hampstead hospital.
- Highly competitive salary
- 25 days per annum plus bank holidays plus Birthday Day.
- RCVS fees paid
- £500 CPD allowance with 2 days off to attend (Higher budget/courses negotiable)
- Staff discount scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Occupational Health Scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Information About Us
‘To be recognised as an exceptional and trusted provider of primary veterinary care to our patients and clients within the communities that we serve. Every patient, every client, every visit’.
Village Vet is a progressive, forward thinking, premium veterinary group with small and medium sized first opinion practices, 4 large 24-hour hospitals and a referral centre. Village Vet is based in London, Hertfordshire and Cambridge. We believe in supporting and investing in our staff, investing in our facilities and ensuring that our clients and their pets receive only the very best, modern first opinion or specialist care. Our staff are motivated and encouraged to gain additional certifications across all levels of employment and we offer career progression within our group. We have a strong recognisable brand and we are looking for people who share our vision and our culture. We have over 330 staff members across our 32 sites and are very proud of our achievements and our reputation in the veterinary profession.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Always give gold standard care to all patients and clients
- Uphold practice protocols and standards within the clinic and support your colleagues to do the same
- Ensure all work that is carried out is correctly documented, priced and communicated to clients
- Develop good relationships with clients, running clinics and appointments
- Prepared to become a clinical coach