This role is an exciting Regional Manager’s position offering excellent career progression in a growing business. You will report to the Operations Director and take responsibilities for the continued delivery & growth for numerous Linnaeus brands within your designated area. You will lead your brands in delivering operational & clinical excellence, client experience, team development and performance delivery.
Information About Us
‘To be recognised as an exceptional and trusted provider of primary veterinary care to our patients and clients within the communities that we serve. Every patient, every client, every visit’.
Village Vet is a progressive, forward thinking, premium veterinary group with small and medium sized first opinion practices, 4 large 24-hour hospitals and a referral centre. Village Vet is based in London, Hertfordshire and Cambridge. We believe in supporting and investing in our staff, investing in our facilities and ensuring that our clients and their pets receive only the very best, modern first opinion or specialist care. Our staff are motivated and encouraged to gain additional certifications across all levels of employment and we offer career progression within our group. We have a strong recognisable brand and we are looking for people who share our vision and our culture. We have over 300 staff members across our 32 sites and are very proud of our achievements and our reputation in the veterinary profession.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Leading a team of Clinical Directors & Practice Managers, you will provide support to deliver excellent customer service, high quality standards, and strong leadership from our practice teams.
- You will share in our passion in ‘Making a Better World for Pets’ always striving to improve the animal and client experience.
- Responsible for the delivery of performance KPI’s & P&L performance within each brand.
- Developing robust operational plans to improve operational efficiencies, clinical excellence, people leadership & development as well as customer engagement.
- Working closely with the operational team you will maximise shared learning across the business to improve animal & customer experience working as one team.
- Work closely with our Referral Hospitals to build strong clinical relationships, improving the ease of referrals and increasing the knowledge of our FOP clinicians.
- Work alongside key stakeholders to ensure your brands have the right level of support from your Linnaeus business partners. Prioritise the support provided and engage with department leaders to ensure the resource is at the right place at the right time.
- Ensure all brands have a clear growth strategy improving key areas such as active clients, pet health plan penetration as well as the and introduction of new services.
- Maintain compliance on Health & Safety nurturing a positive attitude to maintain health & well being in the work place.
- Lead from the front demonstrating the Linnaeus values & behaviours
- Creating and developing strong internal and external relationships, you will play an important role in strengthening the Linnaeus brand.
- Working in partnership with your HR Business Partner you will deliver the people plan for your region focusing on areas such as retention, talent management, employee engagement, performance management.