(No agencies please)
Village Vet are seeking a Regional Business Administrator to provide administration to the region. You will also provide support to both the Central Support Team, practices and clients.
Shift: 42 hours a week, Monday to Friday.
Information About Us
‘To be recognised as an exceptional and trusted provider of primary veterinary care to our patients and clients within the communities that we serve. Every patient, every client, every visit’.
Village Vet is a progressive, forward thinking, premium veterinary group with small and medium sized first opinion practices, 4 large 24-hour hospitals and a referral centre. Village Vet is based in London, Hertfordshire and Cambridge. We believe in supporting and investing in our staff, investing in our facilities and ensuring that our clients and their pets receive only the very best, modern first opinion or specialist care. Our staff are motivated and encouraged to gain additional certifications across all levels of employment and we offer career progression within our group. We have a strong recognisable brand and we are looking for people who share our vision and our culture. We have over 300 staff members across our 32 sites and are very proud of our achievements and our reputation in the veterinary profession.
Your Main Responsibilities
- To promote a good image of the brand through high personal appearance and in communication with members of the public and work colleagues.
- Be efficient, pleasant, courteous, polite, concerned and helpful to all Associates and clients, under all conditions, at all times.
- Administration of health plans, including communication with practices and the update of any records with the relevant information.
- Manage charity accounts, ensuring monthly invoicing and the allocating the receipt of payments.
- Management of Associate information on training systems (Vetsafe, Safety Media and BVRA)
- Collation of data including equipment servicing, health & safety reports and weekly regional reports.
- Overview of client debts. Ensuring regular communication and updates between the operational team and debt collection agencies.
- Monitor iRecall client communications and act upon alerts.
- Complete regular reporting.