Village Vet are seeking a Receptionist/PCA for our Highgate practice London.
The shift is 24 hours a week. 3 days per week. Monday, Tuesday and Friday.
Responsibilities include but not limited to
- Liaising with the clients and the clinical staff to ensure effective customer service
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Booking appointments
- Diary management
- Managing telephone and email inquiries
- Taking payment for services and products
- Cash management
- Opening and closing the practice
- Stock management
- Helping with taking care of our patients, including: cleaning accommodations, feeding and walking.
- Engaging and helping our lovely clients on reception.
- Assisting the vet and nurses with animal handling.
- Processing lab samples in house or packaging samples for collection
- Assisting with cleaning and organising on a daily basis.
- With a possibility of starting Veterinary Nurse training in the future.
Information About Us
‘To be recognised as an exceptional and trusted provider of primary veterinary care to our patients and clients within the communities that we serve. Every patient, every client, every visit’.
Village Vet is a progressive, forward thinking, premium veterinary group with small and medium sized first opinion practices, 4 large 24-hour hospitals and a referral centre. Village Vet is based in London, Hertfordshire and Cambridge. We believe in supporting and investing in our staff, investing in our facilities and ensuring that our clients and their pets receive only the very best, modern first opinion or specialist care. Our staff are motivated and encouraged to gain additional certifications across all levels of employment and we offer career progression within our group. We have a strong recognisable brand and we are looking for people who share our vision and our culture. We have over 330 staff members across our 32 sites and are very proud of our achievements and our reputation in the veterinary profession.