We are a lovely and busy veterinary practice in St Johns Wood looking for an enthusiastic Patient Care Assistant to complement our friendly and supportive team. We pride ourselves in teamwork and the highest standards of both patient and client care. The ideal candidate should be enthusiastic, be driven to learn and a desire to develop their skills and knowledge within the veterinary industry and above all have a passion for the work they do.
- Helping with taking care of our patients, including: cleaning accommodations, feeding and walking.
- Engaging and helping our lovely clients on reception.
- Assisting the vet and nurses with animal handling.
- Processing lab samples in house or packaging samples for collection
- Assisting with cleaning and organising on a daily basis.
- With a possibility of starting Veterinary Nurse training in the future.
Shift: 42 hours a week. Flexible – to be confirmed, with 1 in 5 weekend rota.
Information About Us
‘To be recognised as an exceptional and trusted provider of primary veterinary care to our patients and clients within the communities that we serve. Every patient, every client, every visit’.
Village Vet is a progressive, forward thinking, premium veterinary group with small and medium sized first opinion practices, 4 large 24-hour hospitals and a referral centre. Village Vet is based in London, Hertfordshire and Cambridge. We believe in supporting and investing in our staff, investing in our facilities and ensuring that our clients and their pets receive only the very best, modern first opinion or specialist care. Our staff are motivated and encouraged to gain additional certifications across all levels of employment and we offer career progression within our group. We have a strong recognisable brand and we are looking for people who share our vision and our culture. We have over 300 staff members across our 32 sites and are very proud of our achievements and our reputation in the veterinary profession.