Village Vet have a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic and dedicated Night Vet to join the our Whittlesford 24/7 hospital. This hospital is running at very high standards of care as well as being well equipped to maintain these high standards. The new Night Veterinary Surgeon will join the existing night team consisting of Night RVN's and PCA's.
Night shifts are (19h15 to 08h15) and part of a 4 weekly cycle pattern. 7 on 7 off. There can be some flexibility as we might be able to accommodate 5 on 5 off.
- Highly competitive salary.
- 25 days per annum plus bank holidays plus Birthday
- £1000 CPD allowance with 5 days off to attend
- Village Vet bonus scheme
- RCVS fees paid
- VDS Membership
- Staff discount scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Eye scheme
- Cycle to work
Information About Us
‘To be recognised as an exceptional and trusted provider of primary veterinary care to our patients and clients within the communities that we serve. Every patient, every client, every visit’.
Village Vet is a progressive, forward thinking, premium veterinary group with small and medium sized first opinion practices, 4 large 24-hour hospitals and a referral centre. Village Vet is based in London, Hertfordshire and Cambridge. We believe in supporting and investing in our staff, investing in our facilities and ensuring that our clients and their pets receive only the very best, modern first opinion or specialist care. Our staff are motivated and encouraged to gain additional certifications across all levels of employment and we offer career progression within our group. We have a strong recognisable brand and we are looking for people who share our vision and our culture. We have over 330 staff members across our 32 sites and are very proud of our achievements and our reputation in the veterinary profession.
Your Main Responsibilities
- PATIENT/CLINICAL CARE - Delivering a high level of clinical care to standards in conjunction with the RCVS Practice Standards Scheme.
- CLIENT CARE - The delivery of client satisfaction to an exceptional level as defined by Village Vet.
- TEAMWORK – Working within the Vet team and wider hospital team, to contribute your skills, efforts and personal strengths to help ensure a harmonious team ethos at all times.