Village Vet Whittlesford is a stunning, modern, purpose-built site with excellent facilities including separate dog and cat wards, ultrasound and endoscopy. This role is for a night vet, and is ideal for someone dynamic who is wanting to develop interests in ECC or hospital work at an established hospital, backed by a supportive team of RVNs overnight to ensure you can always provide great care. Our focus is on nurturing talent and supporting our vets with sustainable rotas, access to huge amounts of CPD, specialist oversight and great teams on the ground to allow them provide gold-standard care and develop as compassionate and skilled clinicians with ambition for amazing careers.
Night shift rota patterns are flexible.
- Highly competitive salary.
- 25 days per annum plus bank holidays plus Birthday
- £1000 CPD allowance with 5 days off to attend
- Village Vet bonus scheme
- RCVS fees paid
- VDS Membership
- Staff discount scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Eye scheme
- Cycle to work
- Relocation package
Information About Us
‘To be recognised as an exceptional and trusted provider of primary veterinary care to our patients and clients within the communities that we serve. Every patient, every client, every visit’.
Village Vet is a progressive, forward thinking, premium veterinary group with small and medium sized first opinion practices, 4 large 24-hour hospitals and a referral centre. Village Vet is based in London, Hertfordshire and Cambridge. We believe in supporting and investing in our staff, investing in our facilities and ensuring that our clients and their pets receive only the very best, modern first opinion or specialist care. Our staff are motivated and encouraged to gain additional certifications across all levels of employment and we offer career progression within our group. We have a strong recognisable brand and we are looking for people who share our vision and our culture. We have over 330 staff members across our 32 sites and are very proud of our achievements and our reputation in the veterinary profession.
Your Main Responsibilities
- PATIENT/CLINICAL CARE - Delivering a high level of clinical care to standards in conjunction with the RCVS Practice Standards Scheme.
- CLIENT CARE - The delivery of client satisfaction to an exceptional level as defined by Village Vet.
- TEAMWORK – Working within the Vet team and wider hospital team, to contribute your skills, efforts and personal strengths to help ensure a harmonious team ethos at all times.