Head Vet Village Vet St Helen’s (Notting Hill)
- Full time/ Flexible
- Wonderful location
Our beautiful clinic in the heart of West London, a short walk from Notting Hill is looking for a new vet to lead this small but special site. You’ll work with a welcoming team and a dedicated client base to provide excellent, kind and personal clinical care to the area’s pets. This role will allow you to be involved with a range of medical and surgical cases, as well seeing a good dose of puppies and kittens to brighten your days. You will have support from our Village Vet Hampstead branch and London Veterinary Specialists to mean that you can develop clinically but achieve a great work-life balance too. The practice is equipped with digital and dental x-ray, operating theatre and a wonderfully renovated waiting room, as well as access to ultrasound and endoscopy for any cases that need this. We want people to love the practice they join and as such are looking to structure the role around the right candidate.
- Highly competitive salary
- 25 days per annum plus bank holidays plus Birthday Day.
- RCVS fees paid
- VDS Membership
- £1000 CPD allowance with 5 days off to attend (Higher budget/courses negotiable)
- Staff discount scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Additional CPD for Clinical Coaches
- Village Vet Bonus scheme
Information About Us
‘To be recognised as an exceptional and trusted provider of primary veterinary care to our patients and clients within the communities that we serve. Every patient, every client, every visit’.
Village Vet is a progressive, forward thinking, premium veterinary group with small and medium sized first opinion practices, 4 large 24-hour hospitals and a referral centre. Village Vet is based in London, Hertfordshire and Cambridge. We believe in supporting and investing in our staff, investing in our facilities and ensuring that our clients and their pets receive only the very best, modern first opinion or specialist care. Our staff are motivated and encouraged to gain additional certifications across all levels of employment and we offer career progression within our group. We have a strong recognisable brand and we are looking for people who share our vision and our culture. We have over 330 staff members across our 32 sites and are very proud of our achievements and our reputation in the veterinary profession.
Your Main Responsibilities
- PATIENT/CLINICAL CARE - Delivering a high level of clinical care to standards in conjunction with the RCVS Practice Standards Scheme
- CLIENT CARE - The delivery of client satisfaction to an exceptional level as defined by Village Vet. This includes making all your interactions with clients fully focused on delivering value, exceptional service and warmth to the clients
- TEAMWORK – Working within the team, to contribute your skills, efforts and personal strengths to help ensure a harmonious team ethos at all times