- Running a team of 2 other registered nurses and 2 students. You will be required to be a clinical coach and actively help mentor and coach your team
- Would suit either suit an RVN with some leadership experience or one who is looking for their first management/leadership role
- Excellent reception/support team who keep the front of house running smoothly to allow the clinical team to look after the patients
- We actively encourage our nursing team to do as much clinically as they can do, to run their own appointments/clinics and to help us develop and manage the clinic
- You must be commercially minded and an advocate for preventative health care
Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm. (you may be required to work until 7pm if cover is needed)
- Highly competitive salary
- 4 weeks holiday plus bank holidays (one bank holiday per year to be working is compulsory with a day of your choice back in lieu)
- As of 1st January 2020 holiday allowance will increase to 25 days per annum plus bank holidays plus Birthday Day.
- RCVS fees paid
- £500 CPD allowance with 2 days off to attend (Higher budget/courses negotiable)
- Staff discount scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Weekends paid in addition to salary or time off in lieu
- Holiday entitlement increase with years of service
- Occupational Health Scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Tax free childcare
Information About Us
‘To be recognised as an exceptional and trusted provider of primary veterinary care to our patients and clients within the communities that we serve. Every patient, every client, every visit’.
Village Vet is a progressive, forward thinking, premium veterinary group with small and medium sized first opinion practices, 4 large 24-hour hospitals and a referral centre. Village Vet is based in London, Hertfordshire and Cambridge. We believe in supporting and investing in our staff, investing in our facilities and ensuring that our clients and their pets receive only the very best, modern first opinion or specialist care. Our staff are motivated and encouraged to gain additional certifications across all levels of employment and we offer career progression within our group. We have a strong recognisable brand and we are looking for people who share our vision and our culture. We have over 300 staff members across our 32 sites and are very proud of our achievements and our reputation in the veterinary profession.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Train, coach and mentor your team to be the best they can be
- Help the Area Manager, Head Vet and Head Receptionist to maintain excellent standards and generate income
- Develop and uphold practice protocols, ensure equipment is well maintained and ensure the clinic has the right people in the right place at the right time
Essential Experience Required
- Registered Veterinary nurse with 2 or more years’ experience
Desirable Experience Required
- Experience of being a team leader or in a position of responsibility
- Clinical Coach
Personal Skills & Qualities
By joining us in this rewarding position, you will be part of a passionate team who are dedicated to provide world class clinical care at the very heart of the community. If you share our passion for delivering outstanding pet healthcare, exceptional customer service then please apply.