As the Head Receptionist you will be responsible for a team of receptionists, ensuring that customers are treated with the utmost respect and receive a five-star service throughout their time with us. This role can be very demanding and very rewarding.
42 hours a week. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday + 1:5 Saturday’s.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Leading a team of experienced receptionists
- Liaising with the clients and the clinical staff to ensure effective customer service
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Booking appointments
- Diary management
- Managing telephone and email inquiries
- Taking payment for services and products
- Cash management
- Opening and closing the practice
- Stock management