You will be working in a beautiful and busy, practice in Brook Green, West London, helping the continued success of this very energetic small animal practice. This amazing local clinic at the heart of the neighbourhood has great transport links with a short walk from Shepherds bush (central line and Overground) and Kensington Olympia tube station.
This role is sole charge, running this lovely local clinic. You will receive wider support from the Village Vet team, Clinical Director and OSM. This is a great chance to develop leadership skills in a supportive environment. The clinic is well established with a bonded client base and fantastic support team. We are looking for a Veterinary Surgeon who is commercially minded and an advocate for preventative health care. Working alongside the Operational Support Manager to increase revenue whilst upholding excellent clinical standards.
Rolling rota 2 week rota. Mondays to Fridays 8.15am to 6.30pm.
1 in 2 Saturdays (8am to 1.30pm only) days off given in lieu.
- Highly competitive salary
- 4 weeks holiday plus bank holidays (one bank holiday per year to be working is compulsory with a day of your choice back in lieu)
- RCVS fees paid
- VDS Membership
- £1000 CPD allowance with 5 days off to attend (Higher budget/courses negotiable)
- Staff discount scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Additional CPD for Clinical Coaches
- Holiday entitlement increase with years of service
- Occupational Health Scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Tax free childcare
Information About Us
‘To be recognised as an exceptional and trusted provider of primary veterinary care to our patients and clients within the communities that we serve. Every patient, every client, every visit’.
Village Vet is a progressive, forward thinking, premium veterinary group with small and medium sized first opinion practices, 4 large 24-hour hospitals and a referral centre. Village Vet is based in London, Hertfordshire and Cambridge. We believe in supporting and investing in our staff, investing in our facilities and ensuring that our clients and their pets receive only the very best, modern first opinion or specialist care. Our staff are motivated and encouraged to gain additional certifications across all levels of employment and we offer career progression within our group. We have a strong recognisable brand and we are looking for people who share our vision and our culture. We have over 300 staff members across our 32 sites and are very proud of our achievements and our reputation in the veterinary profession.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Always give gold standard care to all patients and clients
- To be a clinical coach to our student nurses, with the support of the wider team
- Help the Head Nurse and Area Manager to maintain excellent standards and generate income
- Develop and uphold practice protocols and standards within the clinic and support your colleagues to do the same
- Ensure all work that is carried out is correctly documented, priced and communicated to clients
- Develop excellent community and client relationships