Our wonderful, multi-vet practice in West Hampstead is looking for a new leader!
This practice has an established and generous support staff team comprising of regional support manager, practice manager, two receptionists, Head Nurse and student nurse who form a welcoming and experienced group of people. There are currently three vets at the practice; two of whom have a medical/imaging bias and the other who is an experienced surgeon capable of complex soft-tissue and orthopaedic procedures such as fracture repairs, TECAs and thyroidectomy.
We have digital x-ray, dental x-ray, multiparameter monitoring, dedicated theatre, two consult rooms, beautiful waiting room and garden.
Our clients are dedicated and bonded and want the highest quality people to be looking after their pets. They want diagnoses rather than drugs, and are advocates for the practice which is long-established in the area. We are supported with 24 hour provision from our very local Hampstead hospital and by our own specialist branch – London Veterinary Specialist which not only provides us with clinical support but also develops our vets with monthly film-readings and journal clubs.
- Highly competitive salary
- 25 days per annum plus bank holidays plus Birthday Day.
- RCVS fees paid
- VDS Membership
- £1000 CPD allowance with 5 days off to attend (Higher budget/courses negotiable)
- Staff discount scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Additional CPD for Clinical Coaches
- Village Vet Bonus scheme
Information About Us
‘To be recognised as an exceptional and trusted provider of primary veterinary care to our patients and clients within the communities that we serve. Every patient, every client, every visit’.
Village Vet is a progressive, forward thinking, premium veterinary group with small and medium sized first opinion practices, 4 large 24-hour hospitals and a referral centre. Village Vet is based in London, Hertfordshire and Cambridge. We believe in supporting and investing in our staff, investing in our facilities and ensuring that our clients and their pets receive only the very best, modern first opinion or specialist care. Our staff are motivated and encouraged to gain additional certifications across all levels of employment and we offer career progression within our group. We have a strong recognisable brand and we are looking for people who share our vision and our culture. We have over 330 staff members across our 32 sites and are very proud of our achievements and our reputation in the veterinary profession.
Your Main Responsibilities
- PATIENT/CLINICAL CARE - Delivering a high level of clinical care to standards in conjunction with the RCVS Practice Standards Scheme
- CLIENT CARE - The delivery of client satisfaction to an exceptional level as defined by Village Vet. This includes making all your interactions with clients fully focused on delivering value, exceptional service and warmth to the clients
- TEAMWORK – Working within the team, to contribute your skills, efforts and personal strengths to help ensure a harmonious team ethos at all times