Village Vet Southgate has an exceptionally bonded client base, with a large proportion on our Village Vet Health Plan. The practice is set in leafy North London with great access to both London and the countryside in equal measure. It’s designed with a spacious, light consult room, large kennel area, operating theatre and staff room and comes equipped with digital and dental x-ray. The team members are established, experienced and make it a really lovely place to be. The clients are interested in reaching a diagnosis and you’ll get a great mixture of medical and surgical cases, as well as some lovely puppies and kittens too. We see this role as an ideal opportunity for someone with client care focus, and sound medical knowledge to nuture our clients’ pets and play a vital part in this community practice. You will have the nearby support of our Winchmore Hill site for overnight patient care or support with more complicated cases. Full-time/Part-time/flexible
- Highly competitive salary
- 25 days per annum plus bank holidays plus Birthday Day.
- RCVS fees paid
- VDS Membership
- £1000 CPD allowance with 5 days off to attend (Higher budget/courses negotiable)
- Staff discount scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Additional CPD for Clinical Coaches
- Village Vet Bonus scheme
Information About Us
‘To be recognised as an exceptional and trusted provider of primary veterinary care to our patients and clients within the communities that we serve. Every patient, every client, every visit’.
Village Vet is a progressive, forward thinking, premium veterinary group with small and medium sized first opinion practices, 4 large 24-hour hospitals and a referral centre. Village Vet is based in London, Hertfordshire and Cambridge. We believe in supporting and investing in our staff, investing in our facilities and ensuring that our clients and their pets receive only the very best, modern first opinion or specialist care. Our staff are motivated and encouraged to gain additional certifications across all levels of employment and we offer career progression within our group. We have a strong recognisable brand and we are looking for people who share our vision and our culture. We have over 330 staff members across our 32 sites and are very proud of our achievements and our reputation in the veterinary profession.
Your Main Responsibilities
- PATIENT/CLINICAL CARE - Delivering a high level of clinical care to standards in conjunction with the RCVS Practice Standards Scheme
- CLIENT CARE - The delivery of client satisfaction to an exceptional level as defined by Village Vet. This includes making all your interactions with clients fully focused on delivering value, exceptional service and warmth to the clients
- TEAMWORK – Working within the team, to contribute your skills, efforts and personal strengths to help ensure a harmonious team ethos at all times